Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferreira0

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Yesterday i made a thread here asking for an appraisal for the domain name UnitedKingdomHouses.com

This domain name was listed at Godaddy auctions for $75k, and moments ago i got a buyer for the requested price.

As i didn't get an appraisal here, i'm asking if i should sell it right now?

Whats your opinion?

Thank you!

EDIT:

Looks like the buyer didn't complete the payment and the domain is available again.

Domain got listed at $15k now, lets see how it goes.

https://pt.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=280656993

Thank you for all your help!

domain.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt the sale with go through.

I hope it does for your sake. :xf.smile:

•••
If it sounds too good to be true, you know the rest...

Brad

•••
1 day old domain, very long, listed as BIN only, the BIN button is still there.

Fake news baby ...

By being connected to my Godaddy's account and when I click on the BIN button I have this result (0 USD)...

house.jpg

Last edited:
•••
By being connected to my Godaddy's account and when I click on the BIN button I have this result (0 USD)...

Show attachment 112287

The result is $0 because its the escrow service, but when you "Complete Purchase" you will be asked to make the payment.

Looks like the buyer didn't complete the payment and the domain is available again, i was prepared for that lol

Domain got listed at $15k now, lets see how it goes.

Thank you for all your help!

•••
I tried to buy this domain yesterday, but my offer was rejected. Its sad to see that in godaddy it can happen these situations.

Goodluck OP!

•••
•••
•••
This is just an amateurish PUMP thread, we've seen so many before - It is so easy to create these stories and supply back-up to supposed offers. Why some think they're real just because of a Godaddy screenshot is beyond me.

Golden domain Aka ferreria0 or his mate

Yeah, yeah -Now lowered the price to $15k - Just as expected
Any takers ????

Last edited:
•••
This is just an amateurish PUMP thread, we've seen so many before - It is so easy to create these stories and supply back-up to supposed offers. Why some think they're real just because of a Godaddy screenshot is beyond me.

Golden domain Aka ferreria0 or his mate

Yeah, yeah -Now lowered the price to $15k - Just as expected
Any takers ????

I got an offer in low $xx,xxx, the $75k price got listed on GD and got 1 buyer that ended not making the final payment and my domain got removed from auctions from some time while the buyer was preparing the payment.

•••
Yeah sure, I suppose the $15k Godaddy, pending payment screenshot will be your next post, before you lower the price to $5k due to another non-payer.

This stuff is Hilarious

Last edited:
•••
Yeah sure, I suppose the $15k Godaddy, pending payment screenshot will be your next post, before you lower the price to $5k due to another non-payer.

This stuff is Hilarious

Think what do you want, also, i won't lower the price in Goaddy. The final price will be $15k due to some offers i'm getting.

•••
So you don't expect this current sale (previous offer) to go,through either, Keep taking the pills - you need them

Last edited:
•••
So you don't expect this current sale to go through either, Keep taking the pills - you need them

I don't have any current sale but i do have some close offers to $15k.

•••
So all these offers within a couple of days of regging the domain. I usually dream about women. I wish all their dreamy offers were real

•••
•••
Yeah I agree Wizard, But is worth noting how some try to pump their domains - This guy is just no-good at it

•••
Yeah I agree Wizard, But is worth noting how some try to pump their domains - This guy is just no-good at it

Yes we all know that same happens in auctions with shill bidders its so funny this domain is pure junk and most people know it !

•••
wizard and BaileyUK are the same person. I know what you are doing, you are just trashing the thread and the domains so you can buy them at cheap price and selling them for thousands.

•••
He's not the first to post such rubbish. the last one was about three months ago, pending Godaddy sale at $375k, man did he put-up a fight. - Still, in this instance clearly some are too willing to believe a Godaddy screenshot, So hopefully Not the next time

•••
wizard and BaileyUK are the same person. I know what you are doing, you are just trashing the thread and the domains so you can buy them at cheap price and selling them for thousands.

Ha, ha. Love it

•••
He's not the first to post such rubbish. the last one was about three months ago, pending Godaddy sale at $375k, man did he put-up a fight. - Still, in this instance clearly some are too willing to believe a Godaddy screenshot, So hopefully Not the next time

lol what can i post more? Its your opinion, if you don't want to believe its ok, no problem man. I'm not forcing you to believe, i just wanted some help and instead you got angry, trashing the thread and giving no help.

•••
I'm not angry at all, you've put a smile on my face this morning. I'd like to think of you as the innocent party in all this but the timely 'new member - DomainGolden' post has proved otherwise

Last edited:
•••
75K down to 15K, why? be patient. initial offer was made a day ago. Did you have a chance to negotiate with potential buyer?

Anyway, I suggest you accept the low xx,xxx offer you got here on NP.

•••
lol what can i post more? Its your opinion, if you don't want to believe its ok, no problem man. I'm not forcing you to believe, i just wanted some help and instead you got angry, trashing the thread and giving no help.
Your not the first person to try this scam, and you probably won’t be the last, but people here have good gut checks, and can sniff this stuff out a mile away.

Your biggest mistake was using a crappy worthless domain name.

Your relation to “golden” most likely started here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-appraisal-goldenstatewarriors-club.976648/

I guess many have reported this nonsense to mods, and hopefully others report your fake accounts to godaddy @Joe Styler for which you are creating fake bids.

•••
Domain registered, Domain listed, Godaddy Domain offer, non-payment, relisted at lower price. All within a little over a day,

Yeah right all believable. I've never known Godaddy to identify a non-payer within a day , even failed payments get asked for an alternative payment method or rechecking of financial input

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back