Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Got a 26.000.- € Offer on Dan.com

accepted

pending payment :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The secret to dealing with trolls, time-wasters, and non-payers on Dan.com is:

1. Eliminate the "Make Offer" option on your landing pages
2. Use ONLY the "Buy Now" option on your landing pages
3. Price the domain name at a price that you'd be happy selling at with no remorse
4. Ideally, price the domain name below $5,000 so the buyer can use a credit card
5. Supplement the "Buy Now" option with financing – "Lease to Own" over 60 months

Follow this strategy and Dan.com will only contact you with notification of a sale AFTER a payment has been collected from the buyer.

All you have to do is "Set It and Forget It" and wait for the cash to roll in.

We collected $9,600 in February 2020 using this strategy, including one Lease to Own with first $97.50 payment of 60 potential payments collected.

Note: All of the above assumes you are buying the right domain names at the right prices up front, which is really where your money is made.

Last edited:
•••
You're playing with fire making posts about big sales. Great way to jinx yourself.

No sale is complete until the money hits your account.

•••
i think it is the fake offer from a time waster and he will not to pay. In last month i have received some xxxxxx offers via DAN and rejected all.

•••
If he paid I would be retired from domaining and travelling the globe..
I think he entered his phone number instead of the offer :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Damn ! I thought to be the best.
You win.
But together we have 44.000.000.
Sorry guys, but that is chicken-feed. My best offer was $100,000,000. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I was reading it correctly. Of course I declined as it was too low.
:)

upload_2020-2-28_22-52-11.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Offers are nothing, payment is the king. I sold 3 domains for 5K and up in the last 12 months, , none were paid. I don't understand why people do it: to steal our data?: Marketplaces are guilty with this, they are warned, but don't take action. Buyers should pay $1 upfront first and that money should go to the seller in case of cancellation, before paying 10K.

But yours is porbably real, so, cogratulations to both parties.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I can only wish you luck. You need it more than anyone else.
Bonne chance!

•••
I got a similar offer on DAN from a Thailand buyer for a four letter dot com worth more than your domain where the offer actually made sense in terms of low to mid five figures. No movement, communication or payment from buyer after I accepted and never expected any either. Apparently lot of phony offers on DAN.

•••
If doesnt go thru like the last one wait next time to post until the domain transfer is over no one really cares unless its a done deal

•••
Sounds like a concerted effort to delegitimize the Dan.com platform. Although, it seems that Dan doesn't care. Why not have payment up front? The current process is ridiculous.

•••
•••
•••
You don't see anything weird that Sedo killed the last offer and then someone came back with an offer very close in just a few days ?
Yes Exactly This is weird
But hey its a Chance
Isnt it?😅

•••
Good luck , I pray that its real offer and close the sale soon

•••
Well, I just got a deal for 7xxx in Dan but the they told me the buyer’s phone is not working and unavailable to reach so the payment has not been fulfilled yet, don’t know what’s going to be end.

•••
I can't find anyone named ivan ivanov who lives on gullbergs strandgata 41101 gohtenburg (göteborg) sweden

Last edited:
•••
Someone offered 150k$ on my domain last week, I accepted it and He never paid 😏

•••
If you ever get paid, show us the simple transaction dialogue that DAN shows, where it goes from offer to "WE PAID YOU".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back