Dynadot

Goon.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm interested in buying this domain name directly from the owner, what would you say would be a fair bargain for it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Goons.com
Goon.com
Goons.net...then the one you are interested in(IMO). Don't know what a fair price would be but I would let them know that there are at least 3 better versions than the one they have to sell (that is, if you agree with how I would rank those names). Might help you bring the price down in your favor.

Good-luck!

ST

•••
I would say around $50. It's a nice name.

•••
Originally posted by mdurrant
I'm interested in buying this domain name directly from the owner, what would you say would be a fair bargain for it?

Overture: 704 goon

Google: about 252,000

Link: http://www.goon.org

Link: http://www.goonsquad.net

If you can get a "bargain" at $150 - $175+, that'd be really good, IMHO. I can see them Asking for more, have they? :o
It's a cool ".NET" domain name, as I see it.
Please keep us posted.
B-)

•••
Their asking price is $750 + Expenses (just got the email).

Hehe, Yeah Right Dude

Thanks for all your replies. I probably would have bought it for $200, $300 maybe.

•••

Hehe, Yeah Right Dude

Thanks for all your replies. I probably would have bought it for $200, $300 maybe.

I gave the fair "bargain" basement price, IMHO. Has there been a counter-offer made, or any indication that they will negotiate lower than $750.00?
Thanks.

•••
I put my offer on the table at $200.00, and told them to contact me if they ever wanted to sell for, or around that price.

I don't think there has been any other offers,

It's up to them where to move forward from here.

•••
I put my offer on the table at $200.00, and told them to contact me if they ever wanted to sell for, or around that price.

I don't think there has been any other offers,

It's up to them where to move forward from here.

That's a good move, as it's still in that "fair bargain" range, as I see it. Hopefully, they will bend a little bit to complete the transaction.
Keep us the good work. :)

•••
Your offer seems fair. We at NP will keep our fingers crossed for ya!

ST

•••

Hehe, Yeah Right Dude

Seems like a high asking price for a .net IMO.. however, it's a "starting" point. Your $200 offer IMO is very fair. I personally would not spend more then $200 for this particular .net
Goodluck in your negotiations.

•••
Agreed with WandaCox! I wouldn't pay more than $300 for this domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back