Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google wave invites!!!111oneelven!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Giving out Google Wave Invites! 6 to go!

First 6 people to post their emails get em :)

Please post as:

username [at] domain [dot] com :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Hey!

would love to have a google wave invite.

sporterist [at] gmail [dot] com

[email protected]

thanks alot.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
ps09es [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks a lot
 
0
•••
johwjoh [at] start [dot] no

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Invites sent out to a few of the members (I AM SKEPTIC ABOUT A FEW)
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
info [at] krossat [dot] com
please. cheers.
 
0
•••
Debacle ???? I never got one ! I have 21 iTrader points and 300+ posts

I am waiting :)))
 
0
•••
It might take awhile serpent :P I know I sent ya one :D It took me almost a week to get mine :O
 
0
•••
I never got any . I'll wait for the invite :) thx
 
0
•••
Thanks alot . Received the invite :) Adding Rep
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back