Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google PR 10/10

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

linker

Established Member
Impact
26
Just wondering if anyone knows of a site that has a Google PR of 10/10 ?

Actually, I just came across one and I find it a bit odd... this particular site has an Alexa Traffic rank of 122 so it is pretty popular... but even Google itself does not have a 10/10....

thoughts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Apple.com does.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Cool, thanks I always get directed to Google.ca which is 8/10

Is that site supposed to show all PR 10 sites? Cause the one I was referring to is statcounter...
 
0
•••
That's funny to see how Yahoo and MSN always can't reach the 10 as Google somehow does :))
 
0
•••
0
•••
well Yup This ...Strange that ,,,yahoo & MSN are not ...10/ 10 ....lollz
over all Thanks For the Sharing
 
0
•••
ServiceUptime said:
That's funny to see how Yahoo and MSN always can't reach the 10 as Google somehow does :))

True! Yahoo use to have 10/10 but somehow they were dropped to 9/10... hmm! :)

Lyte
 
0
•••
yahoo had 10/10 when they had a deal with google - when they grew apart they went to 9/10
 
0
•••
smakyyy said:
yahoo had 10/10 when they had a deal with google - when they grew apart they went to 9/10

What deal?

Lyte
 
0
•••
yahoo owned a part of google which they sold soon as google went public
 
0
•••
i believe macromedia.com and adobe.com have PR10 too.
 
0
•••
I remember at one time Yahoo search was powered by Google. Was that so or did I memorize it wrong?

List of PR 10 sites:
www.Adobe.com - Adobe Systems, software company
www.Apple.com - Apple Computer, also houses the iTunes Music Store
www.Blogger.com - Blogger, a weblog publishing tool
www.Csail.mit.edu - Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
www.Energy.gov - United States Department of Energy
www.ERCIM.org - European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics
www.FirstGov.gov - U.S. government portal
www.Google.com - Google, search engine that assigns PageRank
www.Keio.ac.jp - Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
www.Macromedia.com - Macromedia, software company
www.NASA.gov - NASA, U.S. government agency for the space program and aerospace research
www.NSF.gov - National Science Foundation, U.S. government agency for scientific research
www.NYTimes.com New York Times, news site
www.Real.com - RealPlayer, music, video, games
www.StatCounter.com - tracking service
www.W3.org - World Wide Web Consortium
www.WebStandards.org - Web Standards Project
www.Whitehouse.gov - The White House
 
0
•••
<<<I remember at one time Yahoo search was powered by Google. Was that so or did I memorize it wrong?>>>
Thats right!!
 
0
•••
superprogrammer said:
<<<I remember at one time Yahoo search was powered by Google. Was that so or did I memorize it wrong?>>>
Thats right!!

Before yahoo used the secondary Results of google for their SERP's :imho:
 
0
•••
After Yahoo and Google "undocked" from each other Y! seems to get their SE results from earth while G deffinitely takes and ranks them from the moon. This is still like a roulette when you try to get to the top of Google.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
wow whitehouse.gov has PR10 ? its was PR7 last time i checked . aslo NASA had something like PR8 or PR9.
 
0
•••
bluearrow said:
wow whitehouse.gov has PR10 ? its was PR7 last time i checked . aslo NASA had something like PR8 or PR9.

PR has just been updated, some sites droped from PR10 to lower PRs.
 
0
•••
I wonder if there is circulation of PRs on the NET :) and if there someone getting higher PR someone else getting dropped to lower PR... ;)
 
0
•••
ServiceUptime said:
I wonder if there is circulation of PRs on the NET :) and if there someone getting higher PR someone else getting dropped to lower PR... ;)
Not necesarely, perhaps only for those high values like PR 9-10, where the competition for PR is fierce... changes in G's PR algorithm can also effect this. Anyway, you need a trainload of links to get there in the first place.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back