Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Google Mobile Goes Live

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice :)
I'm using google.com/wml since 6 months and I think that it is very usefull thing :)
With it you can browse normal html pages (converted by google to wml) on mobile phone without html browser :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
That is crazy. It seems like the internet is moving so fast there will be nothing left when I grow up, lol.
 
0
•••
Great service... that's why Google's the king!
 
0
•••
404

-Steve
 
0
•••
dnb8 said:
nice :)
I'm using google.com/wml since 6 months and I think that it is very usefull thing :)
With it you can browse normal html pages (converted by google to wml) on mobile phone witchout html browser :)


Not good news when Google doesn't promote its .mobi

as much for mobile users and their .com
 
0
•••
dnb8 said:
nice :)
I'm using google.com/wml since 6 months and I think that it is very usefull thing :)
With it you can browse normal html pages (converted by google to wml) on mobile phone witchout html browser :)
Do you know about google.com/xhtml?

I don't know what kind of phone you have or if they are the same thing, but I know that the link I posted definitely works well on mobiles

-Steve
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back