Google keyword suggestion tools

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gmtfan

VIP Member
Impact
33
Anyone has any idea about google keyword suggestion tool?
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
My plan is to get traffic from google, so that I try to use this tool (not OVT) to get idea about keyword for my site, and in the end, I decided to go with "Baked Recipes" for instant (for this page Baked recipes) with medium search volume.

Now, I got in the first page for this keyword out of 2,260,000 result. However, I got no traffic thru this result, even one.

So, I don't think this tool will give correct result.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back