Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google Images Update

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

soggyindo

Established Member
Impact
79
is it just me - or did others just notice a google images update? Any idea how often they come 'round? (it seems not that often)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It has been like that for over a week now in the UK. Google has updated its main web search as well and even taken the shadow of its logo. :lol:
 
0
•••
ah, yes! i meant my images got indexed all of a sudden across a bunch of sites... but that too
 
0
•••
Yes, I've noticed it. Sometimes it differs on every country, but sometimes the same.
 
0
•••
I have sen that as well. I assume they were some great changes in the interface. I like new view
 
0
•••
You mean the Google's logo? Yep, they change it according to any occasion.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back