Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google getting skimpy with gmail invites?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

middlebe

Established Member
Impact
8
Hey, is it just me, or have they slowed down the handing out of gmail invites to those having gmail accounts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I knew they would, thats why I held onto the 6 I have, so if they dry up like they did last time I can make a pretty penny.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I got about 20 invites so if they get worth more I can get a little for them.
 
0
•••
well think about it.. there's alot more people who have invites now so alot of people getting little invites is the same thing as a few people getting alot of invites.
 
0
•••
I doubt they will Increase in Value, but I hope they do.

GOD BLESS
 
0
•••
not surprised every man and his wife has at least 6 gmail acounts each
 
0
•••
I just have some friends and family members who have yet to convert...
 
0
•••
adam_uk said:
not surprised every man and his wife has at least 6 gmail acounts each
LOL :) :) :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Good thing I already have a gmail account as soon as I get an invite I'll share it.
 
0
•••
they usually come in chunks of 6 or 3... or not at all D-:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back