Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Google Fun and Mirror

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mahmud16

Account Closed
Impact
0
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"miserable failure" is better :hehe:
 
0
•••
Moved to Break Room.
 
0
•••
tm said:
"miserable failure" is better :hehe:
LOL, yer I saw that somewhere before.

Try typing "French military victories" and see what error correction it comes up with ;).
 
0
•••
Are there any others? I know of those two ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
I've seen "Miserable Failure" keyword several times no. It still makes me laugh though. :)
 
0
•••
apexad said:
goto http://www.google.co.uk and search for 'liar'
lol :).

Do you think it's possible that that is deliberate?

It's probably just because 'lair' spelled wrong is 'lair', Tony bLAIR.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for the info Viper, that's actually pretty cool lol. How could an SEO optimizer get ANOTHER site to be at the top of a google search, i.e. the official whitehouse site for george bush?
 
0
•••
it was easy back in the day when blackhat sites werent kicked off google most likely what they did was take a blank page and useing white font put the words failure or miserable failure all accross a forwarding page that then sent the bots to that page. on one hand i really wish these tricks were available today along with how much google use to pay for ad clicks :) but oh well back to the whitesites for us eh
 
Last edited:
0
•••
lol so do I, wish I could get #1 for keywords XXX and sex ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yea Redleg!!!!! The Google Funnies Jackpot!

Shhhh, be wary wary qwiet... I'm hunting wabbits.

Gotta love Elmer.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back