Dynadot

Google fail listed - Anyone ever got their domain 'unfail listed'?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
I think most people have one or two domains in their portfolio that have been faillisted by Google for some reason or another. But when they decide to block one of your top earning domains from being monetized via their feeds it's a real shame.

I have a domain that has been doing consistently well over the last few years but has now been blocked. It receives a fair bit of traffic and this is all organic/type-in.

Has anybody ever managed to get or even seen this decision reversed? What possible steps can the domain owner take (if any!) to try to get Google to reconsider their decision - or at least give a reason why it was blocked? I've read through the forums posts from over the years and it seems that chances of getting it unblocked look.... rather slim.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well Google unbanned the domain in question this morning. Miracles do happen if you persist. Thanks Google ;)

•••
Will faillisted names perform at all at Bodis?
If ZeroClick is NOT disabled in Parking Settings - then Yes, they will be monetized via Tier2...

•••
Only Google decides when to unban them...
Such cases are very rare, so usually this ban is forever... even if the domain was dropped and reregistered by another party...
The most popular reason: click fraud by the previous owner(s).

That really sucks because we, provided we're being honest, have no control over the traffic and what it does when it reaches our domain at a parking site. I've seen so much AMAZONAWS visits to my names that it worries me what those sites are doing. Some seem to be scanning my entire portfolio of domains. Some seem to be visiting only a few domains a day but the same names, on a regular basis.

It seems like anyone with bad intentions can destroy someone else's domain names.

•••
Disable Google Analytics and forget about all these bots... don't waste your nerves and time on them.
There are many other interesting and profitable tasks to do...

•••
They also can be monetized via ZeroClick at ParkingCrew...
And very often even better than using Google PPC.

Zeroclick domains can earn more than google? What countries?

•••
Yes, average RPM may be better or even a few times better using ZeroClick... because every visitor is monetized...
Some domains don't convert in Google PPC mode at all... or CTR is very low... and you just lose your traffic...

•••
Actually I just checked multiple Google ad tools and it's not banned there but there are a few ad tools it's banned at. I seem to be conflicting results depending on where search.

Oh well tier two GoDaddy parking will work fine looking for an end user. :)
the most ultimate ways is build an html on it put an 500 words article and put your google adsense code, wait for 5-10 minutes if your html file url didnt show any adsense advertisement than it has been disabled by adsense

FYI : for adsense publisher there is adsense account disable and domain disable

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back