Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google analytics

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mike2100

Established Member
Impact
156
Hi guys ,
I decided to try something other than sedo parking (2 years without any offer )
so , I forwarded all my domains to one domian , that says , "this domain is for sale" with my mail

now , how can I know exactly where the visits are coming from ( which domain has referred it) using Google analytics , I tried but can't find a solution , it helps me better to understand which domains to keep/renew etc,,

any thoughts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
you can't.
it will showing as direct traffic
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I have 50 domains , that would be so difficult
plus I'm on free web hosting , that is limited to one domain only :\
 
0
•••
I believe you can do this with the utm parameters in Analytics. This seems like its what you need:
ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/

Assuming you're doing the redirect from the registrar ...

YourNameForSale.com would 301 redirect to this URL
MyMainSite.com/?utm_source=YourNameForSale.com

Also you can use something like Undeveloped which also tracks traffic.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back