Dynadot

Google AdSense!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i just wanna know how much ( IF YOU DONT MIND) do you make on average with google adsense..and if there is anything better then that

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adsense is nickle & diming if you have a domain with traffic. You can fine alot and i mean alot more better paying affiliates for slapping a banner on your site not to mention ones that pay a bonus for commision and also sales leads.

•••
Adsense terms do not allow people who are enrolled in the program to disclose details of how much they make, etc to others. That is a violation of the terms and can get the person banned from the program.

•••
Hmm seems like adsense hasnt been that successful lately. Anyone know whats going on?

•••
Originally posted by Evilhaider
Adsense terms do not allow people who are enrolled in the program to disclose details of how much they make, etc to others. That is a violation of the terms and can get the person banned from the program.

oh really
didnt know that
didnt read the terms completely i guess
thanx for the info haider

:P

•••
Originally posted by Evilhaider

Wow, I didn't know about that restriction. Sounds like a good way to pay out low rates, doesn't it?

•••
Yes I believe its in their terms and conditions and i've seen it mentioned on other forums such as WHT and Sitepointforums. You're not allowed to discuss CTR, average payout rates for clicks,etc if I remember correctly.

•••
I personally like revenuepilot (in my sig). You get to chose the keyword that you display and can place the ads in any form you want. Text link, banner size, search results etc.

Google screwed me over twice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back