IT.COM

Google AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Question. Is it possible to "Purchase" an Adsense Account of someone.

I have a pplied a couple of times, and been rejected a couple of times, simply because they "feel" the pages are not worthy.

What would u guys suggest? Does anyone have a Site I could "hire" for this purpose? lol

Any thoughts or ideas on how to get round these issues to get an account are greatly welcome.

Thanks
Matt

Just a thought. What if you HAD a google Adsense account for a particular domain, and u "happened" to sell that domain.?? :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a hosting account?

I suggest you host one eCommerce type domain and use the osCommerce that usually comes with CPanel hosting and create a simple e-commerce site.

Direct some traffic to the site and try apply again using that site. After you successfully accepted, you can use to code on any other sites you have.

At least this is a better solution than sharing an adsense account with other and risk that account being suspend.

•••
There are other ad optins available while you bring you site up to Google's "Standards"

Which site did you submit, maybe the forum has some suggestions how to improve it.

•••
Your best bet is to either develop a site that google indexes prior to reapplying or puchase one. You could also do this with one that has expired after you've revived the content.

As an aside, if you are getting turned down for adsense then it's probably because your site doesn't meet whatever criteria. If they find you are in violation after you've joined they will suspend your account. :/

•••
Originally posted by Chris_C
As an aside, if you are getting turned down for adsense then it's probably because your site doesn't meet whatever criteria. If they find you are in violation after you've joined they will suspend your account. :/

... and forfeit your adsense earnings!?

•••
Try with domaindock its nice and all

•••
Nah, they've turned it down already..lol

•••
I got turned down as well, I asked them why but they give no specific reasons, bozos... how the heck am I supposed to correct the problem if I have no clue what that problem is...

•••
scoolsux may help you both as we use his and he never got turned down

ill send him this link later

•••
This is a interesting thread.
Iwant to know also.

•••
have they turned you down ?

•••
Originally posted by Chris Matthers
have they turned you down ?

No, just want to do it right first time :gl:

•••
I got turned down too. I can't remember the reason, I do remember it was pretty silly :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
really?

This is infact what i was asking....

I would be interested in knowing if there was.

I would prefer a "friendship" deal tho ;)

•••
SY4 Come on aim sometime lol

•••
•••
ok dubblecheck

one was site+adsense
other was adwords-account

Last edited:
•••
I have an adsense account that I am going to terminate. I actually emailed them today to delete it but it hasnt been yet. How much would you pay? By the way it already has 10 dollars in the account so it would be more then that.

•••
LMAO

ummm, ok, now this is messed up. I applied to include it on a different Email address, and used [ http://www.weblists.org/ ] as the site.

It's been approved..LMAO

What are the chances.....

Thank TJ for your help tho :)

•••
Congrats SY4 :)

I'll have to give it another try later today myself...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back