Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google AdSense/Adwords Affiliate Program

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Personally, I think this should be automatically included in your adsense accounts for anyone that signs up off of the "ads by google" link, but here's the actual program:
http://www.google.com/referral/

-Allan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would have to agree with that. I didnt even know about the referral program even though it is still in beta.
 
0
•••
Yeah and invite only :((
 
0
•••
Still no results for me... anybody have a conversion or is it a lost cause?
-Allan
 
0
•••
hmm..will try...
 
0
•••
Can someone invite me?
..Mitt..
 
0
•••
Yeah if someone can invite and has one after giving OvenMit one I would love one too please? :)
 
0
•••
And after ZuraX gets his invitation, I'd like one if available. Sounds interesting. :)
 
0
•••
And then me?

Please and thank you.
 
0
•••
And me too :)

Thanks,
Pratik
 
0
•••
Please Invite Me:
 
0
•••
If you are still inviting....I would like to try it.
 
0
•••
I would like one too please! :hi:
 
0
•••
I don't like reffrel programme. nothing there. time vest only.
 
0
•••
You can make a lot from ref programs.
I have yet to see anyone inviting people to this one. :(
 
0
•••
can I have an invite please? from aaannyyyoonnee
 
0
•••
Pls invite me too.
 
0
•••
Please invite me to.

100 $np
 
0
•••
tell me who can invite us
 
0
•••
no one is inviting :(
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back