IT.COM

Goodbye

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I just asked to be my account deactivated. I am very glad for the journey and the people i met here. Goodbye boys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cheers and keep well and all the best with your future ventures!

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Take care, friend. Thanks for all your contributions here, particularly openness on tinnitus and raising awareness on it. You'll be missed!

•••
•••
I am left wondering why you choose to go. Best of luck to you!

•••
Thank you for you valuable contributions

•••
•••
Maybe be back one day. For now i am out.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I fully understand your decision.

Hope all's well with you otherwise.

•••
Pleasure chatting with you all these years.
Wish you good luck and happiness

•••
I just asked to be my account deactivated. I am very glad for the journey and the people i met here. Goodbye boys.
Thanks for having been part of the discussion groups. Good luck in your continued life journey.

•••
I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for everything!
I wish you all the best in your life!

•••
•••
•••
Finally, i will not deactivate the my account, but i will remain inactive. Thank you all for your kind words. Maybe a day will be active again. Love you all.

•••
Finally, i will not deactivate the my account, but i will remain inactive. Thank you all for your kind words. Maybe a day will be active again. Love you all.
I appreciate all your contributions to NamePros over the years, and wish you the best in whatever the future holds.

cheers.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Good. Hope to see you back after a good break. Sometimes we all need that.

•••
Please stay a Fearless Bird! All the best.

•••
You dont have to leave, dot tv guru. Why?

Last edited:
•••
We'll keep a seat for you @kite26. You've been here considerably longer than me, but we've always had nice interactions. Maybe see you again one day. Merry Christmas when it comes, much love

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back