Dynadot

Goodbye Sedo, Hello Google AdSense for Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've called it quits with Sedo after 1 year of testing. Sedo overall did better then parked.com and GoDaddy's cash parking. It's time to test the waters from the source itself GOOGLE.

I'm testing 200 domain names with the new plan and will keep everyone updated on it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks..I'll check it out.
hope you'll updating this thread in the future with news about GA for domains

•••
Hello guys, for the past 3 months I tried to earn online money by writing blog. I have few blogs and added numbers of google's adds . I think most of you guys already know the rules of Adsense.

Recently, I tried something new for me which is Adsense for Domain (AFD) . From the information I get, those who already did this, they can easily generate income with this Adsense program. Even without people clicks on their site. I confirmed this when they showed their adsense account to me. I'd built an AFD site which relate to online trading. There were numbers of impression there but it I don't even get a single cent from that impression? It kinda weird when I see my friend account earn around 4 cents with less than 10 impression.

I asked him his method and as usual those experts are too stingy to share their techniques on how they get paid by google even without click. So .. I really appreciate if any of you know why is this happened? TQ

•••
depend on advertiser it self. i alway earn 1 cent for 10 imression because i use ads with image only

•••
google sucks, i transfered all my domains out, dont use it its a waste of time

•••
google sucks, i transfered all my domains out, dont use it its a waste of time

The main problem with it is unless your parking domains you don't wanna sell it's kinda useless as they don't let ya add for sale links and most of my sales come from the parking page for sale link.

•••
Haha so it seems you are back to Sedo ?

•••
Haha so it seems you are back to Sedo ?

no, im developing all my domains and i created my own landing page. So all domains forward to it and ive had more success with it. I developing 1 page sites for each domain using CJ, Amazon and Google Adsense.

•••
I am bit confused about this google for domains thus it implies for site/blog which are parked?

•••
So far i gather it's complete rubbish, which dose not surprise me really. My view of Google is that it's going downhill fast.

Somebody surprise me, who's making big bucks out of this then?

•••
I am bit confused about this google for domains thus it implies for site/blog which are parked?

google for domains is just a parking page - like any other parked page.. 1 page with sponsored ads...

•••
I've called it quits with Sedo after 1 year of testing. Sedo overall did better then parked.com and GoDaddy's cash parking. It's time to test the waters from the source itself GOOGLE.

I'm testing 200 domain names with the new plan and will keep everyone updated on it.

clap clap clap!

•••
i just put all my domains back to sedo, google parked pages = zero income!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back