Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Goodbye anonymity, high perfomance face recognition camera

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gladdy

Top Member
Impact
737
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can see them being yeah. Also along with some search engines allowing search by picture instead of a text term, there will be a lot of people getting on board. I did try PicTriev for a little giggle, but it's not 100% there yet... and the fact it thinks I'm 81% Liza Minelli. :/

Anyways, give it a year or two and you'll see it all be face recognition.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back