Domain Empire

Good words combination for overture/wordtracker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I found a keywords combination with some potential maybe, but I'm not sure, so I'm looking for your help ;)

It's a name with 3 or 4 keywords in .com and one of keywords is the popular "free", with no dash or number.

Overture for the 3 keywords (16 letters) combination gives 47.4/day and wordtracker 94/day.

For the 4 keywords (23 letters) Overture gives 30/day and wordtracker 243/day.

What the best choice ? Have I to reg one or both ? Or maybe zero ? I'd like share with you about that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No advice ? Or maybe I'm not clear ?...

•••
So it's

FreeXxxxXxxxxXxxxxxx.com With the x's together having the ovt and wt you mentioned?

If it doesn't have the "free" in the ovt/wt , I'd be somewhat hesitant...

But of course, just one man's humble opinion ;)

-Allan :gl:

•••
I need to be more clear :D If I take real words for example, it's like if I have FreeDomainName.com and FreeForumDomainName.com.

When I'm looking for overture number I type the following :

"free xxxxx xxxxx" : 1441 searches in april on ovt / 30 seaches/day for wt
"free xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx" : 926 searches for ovt / 243 searches/day for wt

I've no result if I type the keywords without spaces or with extension.

Since I plan to park them and not develop them in first time, is it possible to have some typeins with that ?...

•••
In all honesty, I greatly doubt you would get more than 10 -15 type-ins a month, mostly because searches don't necessarily mean I type in the search and add a .com on the end.

For instance, I search for "forum software security reviews", that doesn't mean I think for one second that adding a .com would get me what I wanted ;)

Best of luck, however,

-Allan :gl:

•••
You're right but because I never add .com at the end of my search, I've no idea WHY people add .com and do typein...

Thanks for share anyway ;)

•••
I don't think it's people typing in .com at the end as much as it is people typing it in a search engine and it coming up as a suggestion. I have a long three word one that has an OVT/Wordtracker w/o ext of 212/110 a day and gets about 30-40 uniques a month, so the translation is not necessarily there. The click through though is 66%, which isn't bad.

I would trust Wordtracker more than overture as it's for the specific keyword combo where OVT is more generic, like black horses will be 'black horses' in word tracker, but OVT it will be 'black horse' and doesn't discern between plural and not plural. Also it doesn't seem to care about order of words in OVT.

•••
Thanks sunken for the feedback. It's exactly I was thinking. I hope more click rate since the search is more specific, more keywords.. but anyway how could I do to have my long domain with a lot of keywords in search engine ? Sometimes I see parked domain in google results but I don't understand how it's possible..

•••
If you have it parked at Sedo or something you can put it in your signature and Google and such will find it via the NamePros board. Otherwise you can always make a site and put all the keywords in the text and put Google ads on it and then again list it in your signature which will get picked up by the search engines.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back