Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.mobi Good useful .MOBI development! IMHO.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:

Link: http://bars.mobi

I knew a local buddy of mine was at the Pub, and I was on the phone with my other buddy from out of town ... and he easily located him on his mobile at Bars.mobi and they are - right now - enjoying cool beverages (21+) together! :music:

I may join them for a pop a bit later ... :lala: :talk:

Enjoy the summer, and be safe friends!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
real nice site...
 
0
•••
Wow that really is a useful site! And what a domain for it, too! :kickass:

(I wonder if the directions are reversable...y'know, in case you've had a few too many and forget how to get home...) ;)
 
0
•••
Egnited said:
Wow that really is a useful site! And what a domain for it, too! :kickass:

(I wonder if the directions are reversable...y'know, in case you've had a few too many and forget how to get home...) ;)

yea, could use a 'get me home' button :D

also, i think we should all do think a favor and promote the hell out of this site ... a single site like this with it's ease of use, great name, helpful info and universal appeal is what .mobi needs ... showing this site to others (maybe while at a bar) could help spread the .mobi word like wild fire while educating the general public!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
beerutiful!! now thats content. premium name
 
0
•••
namewaiter said:
... also, i think we should all do think a favor and promote the hell out of this site ... a single site like this with it's ease of use, great name, helpful info and universal appeal is what .mobi needs ... showing this site to others (maybe while at a bar) could help spread the .mobi word like wild fire while educating the general public!

Rep. added ... and since I frequent bars, I will do as you mention! :D :talk:

PS. 21+ / Be responsible.™
See you soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I know it is a very useful site. I planned to develop my pubs.mobi since the day one but still have not got time to do it.

I am now developing it as we speak.
 
0
•••
it is really a great one for .mobi
 
0
•••
This is a great site that was built several months ago by an NP member.
 
0
•••
scandiman said:
This is a great site that was built several months ago by an NP member.

That's right, and I didn't check this before I posted (and guess I should have) ... good job, Think! :tu: :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
namewaiter said:
yea, could use a 'get me home' button :D

also, i think we should all do think a favor and promote the hell out of this site ... a single site like this with it's ease of use, great name, helpful info and universal appeal is what .mobi needs ... showing this site to others (maybe while at a bar) could help spread the .mobi word like wild fire while educating the general public!
Wow, nice reading everyone's reactions. I designed this one for Chuck not long after mobi launched. He is such a top notch guy, very professional, and truly a big thinker. Did another one for him with simple, straightforward design at FortCollins.mobi. Bars.mobi is a very cool name. Would like to see it featured in entertainment section of mtld.
 
0
•••
Great name...

I'm a BIG fan of bars :)
 
0
•••
Very nice, Gin & Tonic anyone? ;)
 
0
•••
beermaking.mobi for anyone :bingo:
 
0
•••
I had a similar idea for cuppa.mobi
Anyone interested in setting something up?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Jeff said:
namewaiter said:
... also, i think we should all do think a favor and promote the hell out of this site ... a single site like this with it's ease of use, great name, helpful info and universal appeal is what .mobi needs ... showing this site to others (maybe while at a bar) could help spread the .mobi word like wild fire while educating the general public!

Rep. added ... and since I frequent bars, I will do as you mention! :D :talk:

PS. 21+ / Be responsible.™
See you soon.
-Jeff B-)
As always Jeff. ;)

-Steve
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back