Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good Real Estate script needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
197
I'm looking for a very good real estate script that will let users come in and post their homes for sale/rent/roommates/swap etc..

Need it installed also please.

Users will need to be able to search by city or have separate page for each city. Ie. www.realestate.com/NY www.realestate.com/NJ

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Real Estate Portal For Sale

NEIGHBOURHOOD.WS - 130+ AFFILIATES THROUGH SAS, FOR SALE ON EBAY.
$2,500 STARTING PRICE.

William
 
0
•••
I can find a script for you and install it. For a small price ;), pm me.
 
0
•••
I PM'ed you regarding this thread. Check your inbox. Thanks!
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back