Dynadot

domain Good or no good ? - AirlineIncidents.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AJP1987

Established Member
Impact
Hey

Any comments on this one would be great...

AirlineIncidents.com

Thank you!

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm not sure about the actual commercial value of this domain...

Unless off course you develop the site and highlight all the airplanes crashes and disasters that happen throughout history. Making it look like airline travel is unsafe... then your best hope would be for one of the airlines to buy ur site and shut down... :) (off course some SEO would need to be done targettin specific airlines... so for example lets say Emirates Air for example...of u can rank a air travel disaster site on the first page of search results for Emirates airline then you would be more likely to get an offer) ... it's along shot but other than that I don't see much commercial value in this domain name...

•••
It could be good, but who are the likely buyers?

•••
Who would be your target buyers for this domain?
I can't see much value in it if you were simply looking to re-sell.

•••
Thanks for your responses.

This is one of the first domains Ive bought (only been doing it for a week or so) but I had in mind some kind of amateur (or professional) journalist or blogger with a focus on disasters or air travel?

•••
Bad taste.
And indeed no buyers.

•••
pros
unambiguous
dot com tld

cons
long
keyword search volume is low
authoritative sites are firmly established - example

wholesale - $x
retail - $xxxx

Industry lingo distinguishes accidents (death/injury/equipment damage) from incidents (non-accident safety occurences). The name airlineincidents.com is a poor fit for the topic of air transport disasters. Air transport safety issues including incidents and accidents are legitimate publishing topics, good luck!

•••
It's past in a nutshell, with some interpretation:

Domain had some low level development in the past. Then went to a domain parker. Then when it wasn't producing anymore, dropped. Has about five years where nobody made an offer to the owner.

Not a bad hand reg

Agree with ecalc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back