Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good morning

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
5,386
I've been interested in investing in domain names for a good few years now, and I've still got a few left from my old portfolio. It's time I listed them, and I've been looking for a cms to do this. I found a thread suggesting Drupal and WordPress, but I was wondering if I could modify a shopping cart to list names. I could set upa couple of pages for each name, and route the traffic via url forwarding by my registrar.

I'm looking at Presta Shop, and will post some opinions later.
 
13
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome!
 
6
•••
4
•••
Hello @Kuffy !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back