Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good Morning!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deedlit

New Member
Impact
1
Hi.

I joined this forum because I would like to learn more about developing websites. The last time I had anything to do with coding and all that was a decent handful of years ago, before they changed HTML, making stupid little angelfire fan sites for Lord of the Rings and what not.

It's easy for me to say, that I am very inexperienced, and would love any dumbed down tips, as I am challenged. :) I am currently working on a site, but I have someone else doing all the coding. He has alot of other projects he would like to work on, and I don't want to feel like I have to ask him to do every little change for me, seeing as he is coding for free, and I know he'd rather be doing other things.

I like fiddling around with photo shop and have made a few banners that are simple and have been told are pretty good. I don't think a lot of people like simple graphics though.

Anyways, not sure where this bloody post is going, but yes. Hello! Nice to meet you!

/rant.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
g'day deedlit and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
hey don't be too hard on your self we all started from scratch.
i too have angelfire sites before and hypermart :lol:
welcome to the forum
 
0
•••
welcome to the forum, you came to the right place to learn.
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you also :)
 
0
•••
nice to meet you. you seem like a nice person.

don't jump into anything before spending money. that's the best advice i can give you.
 
0
•••
Hello
WelCome NamePros
 
0
•••
Thank you for a refreshingly real introduction (instead of a 'whassup' post).

Good luck here; I'm sure you'll find the community welcoming and informative.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Hey, deedlit! I'm sure you'll find lots of people willing to help out here, myself included! Just ask! :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to np .. Nice and detailed info of urself :) hope you will get into this forum members very soon :)
 
0
•••
A very big welcome to you my friend :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NamePros. I hope you are able to learn about developing basic sites here. I know it has been a great help to me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back