johnn WeSellName.comTop Member PRO VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 16,721 May 9, 2026 366 views 2 replies 23 points #1 I normally change the DNS once every couple of days or weeks. This morning I changed the DNS to Namepros and got a sale after 1 hour. The buyer paid right away and the whole transaction was done in less than one hour.
I normally change the DNS once every couple of days or weeks. This morning I changed the DNS to Namepros and got a sale after 1 hour. The buyer paid right away and the whole transaction was done in less than one hour.
Bravo Mod Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP ICA Member Gold Account Impact 15,013 May 11, 2026 3 points #2 That's fantastic news! Congrats, @johnn! Keep the sales rolling.
URL Stream Domz.comTop Member VIP Blue Account Impact 6,513 May 11, 2026 #3 johnn said: I normally change the DNS once every couple of days or weeks. Click to expand... Why?