Good landing page hosts that are free?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good free service that will host a domain name landing page for free where I just need to update my DNS at my registrar to use. Any recommendations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Undeveloped.com is one.

•••
•••
•••
how is it free? you have to pay commission. + you can't see the buyer's email address.

Free to start, only pay if you sell. Close to free as you can get. Bodis doesn't work well because of ad-blockers. Everyone else charges more unless you can find free hosting and build your own landers.

•••
Free to start, only pay if you sell. Close to free as you can get. Bodis doesn't work well because of ad-blockers. Everyone else charges more unless you can find free hosting and build your own landers.

If we are going to negotiate on Undeveloped I don't think they will allow us to bypass them and use any 3% commission escrow service. Above.com has free landers, no commission (AFAIK). They are better than Bodis.com. + Efty doesn't take any commission, $84 per year on Efty vs 5-10% on each sale, easy to decide.

•••
If we are going to negotiate on Undeveloped I don't think they will allow us to bypass them and use any 3% commission escrow service. Above.com has free landers, no commission (AFAIK). They are better than Bodis.com. + Efty doesn't take any commission, $84 per year on Efty vs 5-10% on each sale, easy to decide.

The problem with parking landers is that most ad-blockers seem to block them. All I ever see is a blank white page, no matter the configuration on those pages. So that's not a great option if you actually want to make a sale.

I think 9% is fair for what they (Undeveloped) do. They handle the payment and I have no worries about fraud and let them do the transfer to customer. Takes me 2 minutes and I get paid the next day with no extra fees from PayPal.

Also if you use Efty or any similar service you're paying upfront PLUS fees for the sales even with PayPal. Plus you have to worry about chargebacks / scammers. You're still paying money it's not free. And if you make no sales you just threw away your $84 anyway.

To each his own.

•••
undeveloped is good we used many others and it keeps it simple.

•••
•••
UNIREGISTRY?
Commission fees
Brokered: 15% commission, minimum $175
Seller-Negotiated (no broker): No commission
Buy it Now: 10% commission (includes premium payment fee)
Syndicated: 20% commission, minimum $175

Transaction fees
Service Fee: 3% of the sale price up to $5000, plus 0.3% of the amount exceeding $5000
Premium Payment Fee: 3.88% of the sale price (default limit of $5000) for payment by credit card or PayPal

Payout fees
After a once-monthly free transfer the following fees apply for payouts
Fee for payouts by wire transfer: $40
Fee for payouts by PayPal: $10

•••
Commission fees
Brokered: 15% commission, minimum $175
Seller-Negotiated (no broker): No commission
Buy it Now: 10% commission (includes premium payment fee)
Syndicated: 20% commission, minimum $175

Transaction fees
Service Fee: 3% of the sale price up to $5000, plus 0.3% of the amount exceeding $5000
Premium Payment Fee: 3.88% of the sale price (default limit of $5000) for payment by credit card or PayPal

Payout fees
After a once-monthly free transfer the following fees apply for payouts
Fee for payouts by wire transfer: $40
Fee for payouts by PayPal: $10

Yup .
Better Imo .

•••
•••
Find a free hosting and write a simple html code to prevent being blocked by adblockers. The message to be announced is "this domain is for sale" and your email address. Isn't it? One simple page is enough for this. I don't think you need good looking graphics, pictures, contact and checkout pages if the only goal is to sell the domain after a short negotiation. Because most buyers know they are buying the domain, not the professionally designed prefect landing page.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back