Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good, Cheap, Web Developer for Hire!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Method

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
0
I am offering my service at a cheap price for whoever want's me to.

Coding:
I can code in HTML, PHP, and CSS. If I code something for you I will make it valid through w3school, so it assures you I coded it well.

Designing:
I have been working with Photoshop for well over a year now, and it has become a hobby that I am quite good at. I can design templates, logo's, banners, large art pieces, you name it, I design it. I don't have much work I can really show due to reformatting my computer but if you want to see some of the work I still have please contact me via PM or any of my contact info. that will be listed below.

Pricing:
Full HTML/CSS Coding(No Design):15$
Full PHP Coding(No Design):30$
Full Site Coded in HTML/CSS(With Design):30-50$
Full Site Coded in PHP(With Design):50+$
Full Multi Page Site, Any Coding(With Design):60+$


You can haggle with me to get prices lowered if needed!

*Prices Tend To Change!


Contact:
AIM: Kingsam0000
YIM: k1ng_54m
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who had a templatemonster template? ReaperUK?
 
0
•••
Yes, he did. I just assumed he bought it.
 
0
•••
Method don't start this s*** with me, my partner for the site purchased this about 4 months back, but as him wife died in decemeber he hasn't been around, thats why I needed someone else to code it. I am not going to pay extra for something to which you gave a price for, you had the temp before coding and never once did you say the price would change. So please don't try to make out I ripped A TM Template just because I won't pay you what you want.
 
0
•••
#1 - If you quote a price for something in here - I suggest you stick to that price ...

#2 - We don't need "Sales Crashers" sticking their noses in saying "I can do it cheaper" :| - A warning has been issued for this ....

#3 - Act Civil toward each other !
 
0
•••
Thanks for that Mark points 1 and 2 is what I was trying to get across on aim. I certainly won't be trusting him again.
 
0
•••
If you have any examples of PHP work you have done, feel free to PM me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back