NameSilo

fun Good Bye 2016 and HELLOOOO 2017! - A Very Happy New Year to All NPers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Nper's

The last day of 2016, a good time to reflect on the year. For some it's an opportunity to bask in the glory of all the awesomeness the year had to offer and for some it's a more a case of a F*CK YOU 2016, good bye and good riddance...lol

Whatever it may be for you, it's time to say good bye to 2016 and prepare for the awesomeness of 2017.

To the entire NP community, yes yes even everyone that I may have butted head with over the past year. :) Here's to new beginning, new opportunities and fresh starts.

I wish you all the best for 2017, may the year be everything you could possibly dream off and then SOME MORE!

Lets all make a concerted effort to exercise tolerance, patience and mutual respect with everyone we come into contact with. Not just here on NP but in general.

ALL THE BEST FOLKS!

BRING ON 2017, LETS MAKE IT OUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Nper's

The last day of 2016, a good time to reflect on the year. For some it's an opportunity to bask in the glory of all the awesomeness the year had to offer and for some it's a more a case of a F*CK YOU 2016, good bye and good riddance...lol

Whatever it may be for you, it's time to say good bye to 2016 and prepare for the awesomeness of 2017.

To the entire NP community, yes yes even everyone that I may have butted head with over the past year. :) Here's to new beginning, new opportunities and fresh starts.

I wish you all the best for 2017, may the year be everything you could possibly dream off and then SOME MORE!

Lets all make a concerted effort to exercise tolerance, patience and mutual respect with everyone we come into contact with. Not just here on NP but in general.

ALL THE BEST FOLKS!

Happy New Year Deez and everyone !

•••
•••
•••
Hey Nper's

ALL THE BEST FOLKS!

Wish you and everyone same all the best for 2017, happy and prosperous new year to one and all. :)

•••
Wish you and everyone same all the best for 2017, happy and prosperous new year to one and all. :)

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

•••
Wishing @deez007 and everyone here at Namepros a happy, healthy and very prosperous New Year!

•••
I hope everyone has a safe & happy new years!

•••
This was my first year on Namepros, and to be honest, my first time joining any forum whatsoever. The diversity of opinions, knowledge and domain names on NP is just incredible. There are some amazing writers on here. Thanks for keeping me coming back!

Cheers to 2016, all NP members, and see you all next year!

•••
Happy New Year Everyone! Thanks for all the caring and sharing!

We are pioneers! Remember that!

•••
•••
•••
Happy New Year and Happy Domaining.

•••
Ringing in SEVENTEEN

Ironically celebrating the arrival of seventeen years after 2000 with a song released seventeen years before 2000 : hilarity :

•••
Happy New Year and Happy Domaining Good luck

•••
Happy New all
it is still 2016 here (Nigeria)
6hrs left to celebrate the new year with you guys

•••
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope we all work towards sharing love, peace and making a difference in our society.

•••
happy-new-year-2017-advance-images.jpg

•••
•••
Happy New Year to everyone. I have about 10 hours to go...

•••
•••
•••
•••
A little over 2 hours to go before the 10 cruise ships that are anchored in our harbor today, blast their horns to signal midnight and start one of the most spectacular fireworks display in this world... the Madeira Island Fireworks.
Madeira.jpg

Portugal_9783.jpg

Happy New Year to all NP'ers and may 2017 bring you all lots of good health and prosperity!

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back