Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Gone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webhouse

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, I am not active in this forum so not sure how things work. I have bought my domains years ago and since selling them though only retail value from their landing pages (and it wasn't bad, I have sold a few 5 figures and most at 4 figures). I still have some left that I would like to sell as I have been paying renewals for them for 10 years. .
I have this domain that is expiring soon and I do not want to renew it. If I let it expire it will go to Godaddy auctions and probably a bot will get it. It would be nice to get something instead but I am not going to bother for a very low price. I think it deserves a wholesale price of at least $100. I have never sold wholesale so not sure though, please let me know. If there is anything that I am not doing correctly please tell me. The retail price has already been slashed to $1800, so if anyone wants to grab it from its landing page please do. If I agree on an offer I will take down the sale page and provide with link to buy or push.
Domain: IpFlip.com
Offers: Min $100
Registrar: Godaddy
Renewal fee: for me it is $22
Domain Age: 20 years
Godaddy Estimated Value: $2,052
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back