NameSilo

domain GoLooky.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainDLR

Established Member
Impact
18
Would you kindly give an appraisal?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee
 
0
•••
@kite26 Thanks for your input. Care to give a constructive explanation on the low value you gave it? I get that the keyword search is low but most brandable domains are. Both are call to action dictionary words. It's short, memorable and passes the radio test.

You have a lot of likes on NamePros so I assume you have a good reason to give that valuation.
 
0
•••
@kite26 Thanks for your input. Care to give a constructive explanation on the low value you gave it? I get that the keyword search is low but most brandable domains are. Both are call to action dictionary words. It's short, memorable and passes the radio test.

You have a lot of likes on NamePros so I assume you have a good reason to give that valuation.
Simply i don't feel this one. It seems a little awkward for me. My 2 cents mate. Good luck.
 
1
•••
Not bad I like it, not sure why, maybe because I'm tired :hungover:

It's a keeper.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back