Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Golf Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emadiba

VIP Member
Impact
3
I most likley just waisted some money but after reading Dukes recent post at
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=646899#post646899

I couldnt resist but try my luck

What you think of the following. Its the best I could get as all the best were taken...


golfingpro.net


So Have I waisted money?

Thanks

:]
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
not bad...

low $xx - mid $xx; maybe high $xx to the right buyer...

good luck!
 
0
•••
Great... Sounds like Ive atleast got my reg fee back
lol
 
0
•••
Hey,

Nice name. Low xx :imho:

Best of luck,

- DM
 
0
•••
Could be used by a pro, passing on all his golfing tips.

The "ing" hurts a bit as does the .net.

Still...$22+ wholesale/undeveloped.

ST
 
0
•••
thanks....



Any more thoughts?
 
0
•••
i like your sig! i have the msn emotion of it.....and one of him showin his bee hind ;)

golfingpro.net

mid xx

nice domain !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back