Dynadot

status-resolved Golden member

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
i join golden membership for month just few hours back, and i place my 5 domains for sale but after couple of hours i see they move domains to some other place, where i cant even find my domains, i can check my domain through their alert message only and also their is NO COMMENT box :(
what is the reason ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not open for further replies.

•••
what should i do show my domain to other members of this forum?? why they are closed and how to oppn or what to do??

Last edited:
•••
also which categegory is best to publush domain post for sale

•••
i join golden membership for month just few hours back, and i place my 5 domains for sale but after couple of hours i see they move domains to some other place, where i cant even find my domains, i can check my domain through their alert message only and also their is NO COMMENT box :(
what is the reason ?
Hello,

Here's what happened:

You submitted a listing to the Top domain marketplace forum and it was not selected. As per policy, when a listing is not selected it is moved to an appropriate marketplace forum first and then closed, as to not affect the general marketplace listing limits.

Please read our Help page on this topic: https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-selection-process-for-top-domains.1047414/

We hope that helps explain.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back