Dynadot

sales Goldcoin.org Sells for $80K Euro!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
The digital currency Goldcoin (GLD) has just purchased the domain GOLDCOIN.ORG for $80,000 Euros.

Press release: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3593946

There will be a mention this week in DN Journal according to Ron Jackson. But the sale won't be officially recorded until the remaining payments have been completed under the terms of the sales agreement.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The digital currency Goldcoin (GLD) has just purchased the domain GOLDCOIN.ORG for $80,000 Euros.

Press release: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3593946

There will be a mention this week in DN Journal according to Ron Jackson. But the sale won't be officially recorded until the remaining payments have been completed under the terms of the sales agreement.

isnt that your project?

•••
It's not a sale until all the payments are concluded. Payment plans have a high failure rate in regards to higher priced domains.

•••
It's not a sale until all the payments are concluded. Payment plans have a high failure rate in regards to higher priced domains.
Agreed, better get a big payment #1 so they follow thru. I could see it for the .com, but an amazing sale for a .org.

•••
Everyone has underestimated the .org
Yesterday cryptoexpert dot Org sold for just over 6k on flippa....Flippa!

•••

That was a great sale for the seller for sure, hard to say no to that one. I still haven't seen the big spending come thru yet,

I started buying quite a few .com's in this space since 2013, haven't seen those big money offers come thru, the inquiries are trickling thru though.

Recently sold LedgerPay in King

Last edited:
•••
Nice! Thanks for the info.

Off topic: I used to own Goldcoin.top, but dropped it a few months ago.

•••

Not me, I really like .org. Much more than .net actually.

I also made my living from a .org website for more than a decade.

•••
And it's a 5 month old handreg, if domainiq is right.

•••
Not me, I really like .org. Much more than .net actually.

I also made my living from a .org website for more than a decade.

Same here, I have some killer 1 word .Org
Chocolate dot Org (developed) almost sold for 450k

•••
•••
It isn't really a domainer story as there was a developed business. Just don't get hopes up your 2 word dot org now has value. They bought a traffic source.

Last edited:
•••
This is really great news.

.org has always been a darling of Crypto Industry.

CryptoExpert.org also recently sold on Flippa for $6K+ & to say that we're still at a highly nascent stage of this industry...:xf.smile:

I have following domain portfolio in this category:

1. CryptoTeacher.org (Cryptocurrency Educational/Course Site)

2. CryptoLoaner.org (Cryptocurrency Loaning Site)

3. CryptoRigs.org (Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs Site)

4. BitcoinAdvance.org (Get Bitcoin as Advance [Short Term Loan])

5. BTCauctions.org (Bitcoin Auction Store)

6. BTClender.org (Bitcoin Lending Platform)

7. TokenInvestment.org (Crytocurrency/ICO Token Investment)

8. TokenInvestments.org (Cryptocurrency/ICO Token Investment)

9. TokenWallets.org (Cryptocurrency/Token Wallet Site)

10. CoinFunds.org (Cryptocurrency/Coin Funding Platform)

11. CoinBargain.org (Cryptocurrency/Coin Bargain Store)

You can check out Flippa listing in my sig in case somebody's interested.

•••
How can people be so lucky, they get clients knocking on doors or get lucky in auctions, I never get a client at my door nor get lucky in any auction :(

Anyway happy for both buyer and seller :)

•••
Nice info. This will definitely boost .org domain sales!
But there is a demand for few .org domains only not all!
People will register all random keyword combination and dreaming for top dollar. At the end, more renewal fees and let expire.. I observed this trend for many times like Chinese domains (5L or 6N) and cloud ... Forex.. drones

Take some time and do research.. otherwise stay away from niche!

Last edited:
•••
How can people be so lucky, they get clients knocking on doors or get lucky in auctions, I never get a client at my door nor get lucky in any auction :(

Anyway happy for both buyer and seller :)

Keep on learning and you will start earning!

•••
Nice info. This will definitely boost .org domain sales!
But there is a demand for few .org domains only not all!
People will register all random keyword combination and dreaming for top dollar. At the end, more renewal fees and let expire.. I observed this trend for many times like Chinese domains (5L or 6N) and cloud ... Forex.. drones

Take some time and do research.. otherwise stay away from niche!
Equally though, I picked up only a couple of months ago domains such as
SellCrypto.org, MineBCH.org and SellTokens.org from handreg

•••
Equally though, I picked up only a couple of months ago domains such as
SellCrypto.org, MineBCH.org and SellTokens.org from handreg
I can see the domains that are related to niche and makes sense but most people register will random keywords and not even worth 1 usd!

•••
It’s kinda like luck, botcoincash.org and this one right name right time, if this was 3 years ago, not a chance in hell, they won the lotto, the brand developed into their name. They sold at the right time, if these coins go to 0 they get nothing, at least today $50k, $80k you can do some serious good in life with that kind of change.

•••
I have platinum/coin org and bronze/coin org perhaps I should raise my Prices....

•••
I owned silvercoin.org a few years ago and sold it for a few hundred bucks. Oops. I wont make the same mistake with my SLVR.org

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back