Dynadot

GoDaddy's insulting, condescending emails!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Talk about adding insult to injury.

The language contained in some GoDaddy emails is so absurd it beggars belief. Many of you will be familiar with the subject line: "A product's been removed from your GoDaddy account." Yeah, no sh-t -- I already got the refund. And as if that's not enough of a rude awakening, they have the nerve to add, "Here's what we removed for you today:" Oh really -- you did it FOR me -- you clawed back the closeout domain I purchased from you mere hours ago. And, again, I already knew this from the prior email you sent me notifying a refund but, as usual, with no reference to the actual domain (but believe me it was fresh in my memory because, believe it or not, I was excited to have scored a great name!). Well go right ahead, rub some salt in my fresh wounds.

If that's not enough, they then add: "We're here to help." Uh, no, there's no help involved here since you ripped away my brand new purchase and now all I'm left with is a sick feeling in my gut and another insulting email to further clutter my inbox.

Thanks GoDaddy, for doing that FOR me!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are not alone...

Domains "Taken" From Account Auctions/Closeouts
[Read Previous Thread]

The disgusting GoDaddy Auctions API issue
[Another Great Read...]

Lots of interesting information here.

It's all a massive scam.

•••
•••
•••
You may get an email from Godaddy asking you to to a customer survey with a chance to win a voucher.

If you go through with it, it invites you to "join our GoDaddy Customer Council! In the GoDaddy Customer Council we would connect with you more regularly about your product expectations, our planned innovations and how you want GoDaddy to improve as a Brand."

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back