Dynadot

GoDaddy won't let me push domains to other GoDaddy Account..

NameSilo
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Godaddy wont let me push domains to other Godaddy Account and when inquired from customer service, they claim that domain is premium and not allowed to be pushed as per some vague policy. Domains in question are .COM and were acquired from Godaddy Expired Auctions.

Is there such a policy in place where @GoDaddy (@godaddyauctions) domains arent available to be pushed to another account 24-48 hours before expiration date? Ridiculous and trying to keep domain hostage.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they consider high price names then there is no instant push.
Last year I sold 12 LLL.net and had to contact customer service as the instant push did not work.

•••
If they consider high price names then there is no instant push.
Last year I sold 12 LLL.net and had to contact customer service as the instant push did not work.

Nope, none are high priced and or recent acquisitions..

One is .ORG which was acquired for $15 from closeouts whereas other is .COM which was acquired for some few hundred bucks in GD Auction in February 2023.

•••
I cannot renew my domains that you transferred from Uniregistry. I don't speak English. But I can write in English. Connect me with support who will correspond with me in English.

•••
I cannot renew my domains that you transferred from Uniregistry. I don't speak English. But I can write in English. Connect me with support who will correspond with me in English.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back