Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy Website Tonight

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

wvarner

New Member
Impact
0
I am new to web design.

My poor excuse for a website is at www.GetAJobNow.biz

I want to add a table on the far right under the navigation bar. I want to be able to put affiliate links, recommended website links, etc there. With my limited knowledge I have figured out that I have to add to the CSS to make this happen??? but don't know what the heck I am doing.

Can someone who loves this kind of thing help me with this? :-/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back