Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

GoDaddy Promo Code

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lewstar

Established Member
Impact
109
Just trying to get your attention, Pros, with the Title. I use GoDaddy (whose has only two positive attributes that I can name: Danica Patrick and promo codes that take $3 off registering domain names) to register names only because several promo codes have been listed on this very valuable Web site.

For the past couple of years, I had been registering domains with WebSiteSpot because the fee was low and the service was excellent. However, it has been taken over by--who else!?--Go Daddy, and immediately raised all its rates including renew fees. Needless to say, I don't use WebSiteSpot anymore, but I do have one domain with it that needs renewal, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this site has a promo or source code.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Lucinda
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
may be you can transfer it to godaddy?
 
0
•••
transfer to netfirms cost $6.99
 
0
•••

WebiteSpot seems to be a GoDaddy reseller ... ie. someone pays $100/$200/$230 per year (there are various reseller plans) and gets a site similar to GoDaddy's that they can make some changes on (different colours , different pictures , etc)







if the site was in the same 'GoDaddy format' (the buttons/options/products/etc) before the change you mentioned in your post then it probably was a GoDaddy reseller before also

if the format of the site was different then it was probably again a reseller but of another company , because I doubt they were an accredited registrar and then dropped the ICANN accreditation to become resellers







I think the best idea is to transfer the domain to GoDaddy (or some other company) since transfer-in rates are usually lower than new registrations or renewals (though sometimes transfers are the same price as renewals , usually though with coupons)







lastly , use this promo code 'yhkw105a' to get $6.99 (+$0.20 ICANN fee) for new registrations or renewals at GoDaddy ... transfers are $6.99 anyhow

​
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back