Dynadot

information GoDaddy Namescon Keynote is available now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
During Namescon we had a Keynote done by @Paul Nicks which goes over how GoDaddy operates its domain portfolio called Namefind. We give you the lessons we learned and best practices we found for selling and buying domains and share as much data as we can about what we do in an effort to help others learn from our portfolio management. If you want to see the whole thing we uploaded it to YouTube today.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My GoDaddy portfolio worth way more than GoDaddys namefind portfolio.
The video has Bad Audio Quality, next time use a better microphone or better video production, anyways I only see like 3 minutes of the vid, I lost interest because its boring, lack of energy and motivation of the "speech", I almost fall asleep... :sleep::sleep::sleep::yawn::yawn::yawn:

•••
Thanks for the info.

But the real question for me is whyyy there is still no .top domain registration possible @ GoDaddyyy

One of the biggest registrars do not offer one of the biggest TLDs...
...veryyy strange.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Joe, FYI, appraisals on my names are still to low.

•••
I thought this was friggin excellent! Thanks Joe!

•••
Thanks Joe for sharing, interesting and informative.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Appreciate the insights @Paul Nicks. Going to sell more domains this year for more money. :)

•••
•••
During Namescon we had a Keynote done by @Paul Nicks which goes over how GoDaddy operates its domain portfolio called Namefind. We give you the lessons we learned and best practices we found for selling and buying domains and share as much data as we can about what we do in an effort to help others learn from our portfolio management. If you want to see the whole thing we uploaded it to YouTube today.

Wow! This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing all the insights.

•••
Superb keynote, Paul!

DSAD summed up this video best:

Lessons Learned from Operating the Most Valuable Portfolio in the World :greedy:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. Quite informative.

•••
Why so far away? Sorry if that's my only takeaway, but it's really difficult to hear.

But I'm going to try again (when I'm more focused).

•••
Why so far away? Sorry if that's my only takeaway, but it's really difficult to hear.

But I'm going to try again (when I'm more focused).
The event did not record entire sessions or provide access to the sound board. We did the best we could. I was sitting front row center.

•••
or provide access to the sound board.
Well that's rude!

Thanks, Joe. Maybe they'll make things more accessible next time around. (maybe)

•••
Thank you very much for posting the video! It was very interesting and educational.

The only thing I didn't like was the moderator's shirt. :xf.grin:

•••
Well that's rude!

Thanks, Joe. Maybe they'll make things more accessible next time around. (maybe)
I don't think anyone has asked before I don't think it was in any way malicious they have always been very accommodating.

•••
Thank you very much for posting the video! It was very interesting and educational.

The only thing I didn't like was the moderator's shirt. :xf.grin:
I would be careful. He is a Ninja you know.

•••
My GoDaddy portfolio worth way more than GoDaddys namefind portfolio.
The video has Bad Audio Quality, next time use a better microphone or better video production, anyways I only see like 3 minutes of the vid, I lost interest because its boring, lack of energy and motivation of the "speech", I almost fall asleep... :sleep::sleep::sleep::yawn::yawn::yawn:

same as yours ...

•••
Back