IT.COM

domains GoDaddy issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hello, does someone know why I can't find some of my domains on GoDaddy?

They are all listed both at Afternic and Sedo, but some of them don't appear with the price and buy now button like the others, while they do appear like this for example at both DynaDot and NameCheap.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Godaddy issue.png
    Godaddy issue.png
    102 KB · Views: 29
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @TopBrandsForSale
In the case of the example from your screenshot, the domain name isn't listed at Afternic. In order for the domain name to appear in the GoDaddy registration pathway, your domain name should be listed at Afternic with a buy it now price.

You can list your domain names through Afternic.com or via Dan.com's Afternic Distribution Network integration.

•••
Hi @TopBrandsForSale
In the case of the example from your screenshot, the domain name isn't listed at Afternic. In order for the domain name to appear in the GoDaddy registration pathway, your domain name should be listed at Afternic with a buy it now price.

You can list your domain names through Afternic.com or via Dan.com's Afternic Distribution Network integration.
It was listed I see now is under review

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back