Domain Empire

news GoDaddy Founder Bob Parson’s Son Arrested on Domestic Violence

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The son of GoDaddy founder Bob Parsons is being accused of strangling and hitting his girlfriend in his Scottsdale home.

Robert Sean Parsons turned himself into police and has been charged with felony assault charges...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Damn, some people are just screwed up in the head.

I guess "It's Go Time", as in Going to Prison!

•••
to be honest not quite sure why the fact he is Bob Parsons son should be a factor. He should be treated the same as anyone else in the same situation.

•••
I think it has nothing to do with business. It's just his private life, no matter what... Even if he is the son of Godaddy founder, he is just a simple person like others in the world. The shit he makes doesn't affect his father's business.

•••
•••
he tried to steal a ton of domains in 2004

if one person reported you to GD for sending an email

he said spam and literally took your domain if it was registered to him

now running huge email lists with over 1M opt ins in that era he eventually tried to steal one of my domains

I made one call to a buddy in the AZAGO and bang

they said you don't give him his property we have a felony charge of theft

he gave it back and I moved 10K domains that week from his network

absolute THIEF he is

he should be hit a mack truck

•••
Even if he is the son of Godaddy founder, he is just a simple person like others in the world. The shit he makes doesn't affect his father's business.

Doesn't it though? I get what you mean and I actually pretty much agree but real life works a little differently when you are famous. Not only yours, but the words, acts and behavior of anyone close around you is judged. You can't be the president of a major corporation and have your kid conducting felony after felony. This would show you as a bad parent/person and it WILL affect your business as many people today still shop driven by emotions.

It's the same thing like saying "your work life and your personal life are two different things". As great as that sounds, it doesn't really work that way if you are a public figure of some influence. Heck, even Bob Parsons himself should well know that - from his big breasted chicks on his site to his elephant safari hunts, he always seems to find a way of letting his personal life influence his business.

Would be funny to watch "The Parsons" sitcom one day on TV... :)

•••
We know how this will go, especially with a wealthy party involved.

If you read the details of the report there is a lot of 'she said', which is expected of a news report and initial arrest. His defense won't want any of their information to come out until trial (if there even is a trial, he will likely take a light plea deal).

It sounds like some time had passed between the incident and the arrest; enough time for a recorded phone call and multiple hospital visits to occur.

He will get something light, and then she will sue him in court for damages that he likely cannot dispute. They will both settle out of court for an undisclosed amount, and that will be that.

He should be treated the same as anyone else in the same situation.

It's not that the justice system treats 'rich' people different, it's that Judges favor high paid legal teams because they find ways to 'support' those Judges political careers. It's all about favors. So if you can afford a $50k retainer + fees, you likely won't have to worry about any consequences unless the action is so egregious that it cannot be swept under the rug.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back