IT.COM

Bob Parsons on how he started GoDaddy company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bob Parsons is definitely right on the chasing money part.

If you venture out just to make money, you will fail. If you venture out to create something of value to other people, the money will roll in automatically.

It happened to me on a much much smaller scale but still the same principle.

It's like setting railroad switches. You make a few big decisions and hundreds or thousands of little decisions and once the product or service is right (correctly set railroad switches), the money comes rolling in by itself. It happened to me personally, so I know.

Thanks for the video link!

Brandon

•••
I think that yes, most of us made the early mistakes in the life of an entrepreneur. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

•••
Something we all learn watching, Thanks.

•••
Bob Parsons is definitely right on the chasing money part.

I

It happened to me on a much much smaller scale but still the same principle.

It's like setting railroad switches. You make a few big decisions and hundreds or thousands of little decisions and once the product or service is right (correctly set railroad switches), the money comes rolling in by itself. It happened to me personally, so I know.

Thanks for the video link!

Brandon

•••
If you venture out just to make money, you will fail. If you venture out to create something of value to other people, the money will roll in automatically.

I like this option.

•••

I like this option.
So, If you like Domaining you'll win.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back