I am not sure why this happen again and again and again.
Some of my godaddy names just expired 5-18 days, and when I transfer the expired names today to uniregistry, Uniregistry shows that "registrant missing". Normally only domains in redemption period can show this kind of status, but my names not expired.
I then approach godaddy online chat staff. Again, this kind of shit happen again. They said I need to renew first, then can transfer.
Why joke around domainers? They keep losing reputation and confidence
so sad with these evil people and this evil brand, godaddy!
Some of my godaddy names just expired 5-18 days, and when I transfer the expired names today to uniregistry, Uniregistry shows that "registrant missing". Normally only domains in redemption period can show this kind of status, but my names not expired.
I then approach godaddy online chat staff. Again, this kind of shit happen again. They said I need to renew first, then can transfer.
Why joke around domainers? They keep losing reputation and confidence
so sad with these evil people and this evil brand, godaddy!

















