GoDaddy Domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

-JC-

Established Member
Impact
11
Ok. Their CS is slower than what I can wait :hehe:

So, I am going to ask here and see if anyone here can assist me with the question.

If I have a domain that is registered with Godaddy and it is in a Registrar Lock can I still transfer it between Godaddy accounts?


Thanks
KidGuko

Never mind. About 30 mins after I posted I got a response from them. Thanks anyhow.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What was the answer? They can, right?
 
0
•••
a locked domain at gd cannot be transferred to another owner, but can only be modified on the owner's information, that's the purpose of registrar lock.
 
0
•••
sounds logical.............
 
0
•••
weblord said:
a locked domain at gd cannot be transferred to another owner, but can only be modified on the owner's information, that's the purpose of registrar lock.


I don't understand...you can't sell a domain if you
buy it at GoDaddy? Or it has to stay there but you
can change whois ?
Sorry, new to that as well.
And why does a domain need to be locked?
I see that on my domains there, but looks like
the lock can be unlocked? not understanding the lock
thing.
 
0
•••
'Locked-unlocked' is one of the settings you control. You unlock it only if you sell it or move to another registrar (not sure about inter-GD movings). It's a safety setting so people don't come along and register it to themselves without your blessing.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back