Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All promo codes seems dead for me,
Is there any new one ?

•••
New code:
cjcded20m - $1.67

Here's a first: At first the promo code worked perfectly and then when I went to checkout I received an error along the lines of "We're sorry but the promotional code you entered is no longer valid" and the price went back up

•••
100+ bulk renewal (.com) bring $8.29 without any code (without DDC)

•••
cjcded20m worked perfectly for $1.49 new .com today in EEUU

•••
•••
100+ bulk renewal (.com) bring $8.29 without any code (without DDC)

hmmm... is this some sort of deal for people who bveen with godad for couple years... bought couple ddc along way in past.. had tons of bought and dropped domains etc.. and then can work out a deal you mention?

tnxc

•••
hmmm... is this some sort of deal for people who bveen with godad for couple years... bought couple ddc along way in past.. had tons of bought and dropped domains etc.. and then can work out a deal you mention?

tnxc
anyone can get it, you just have to renew 100 domains or more at once.

•••
You should renew 100+ domains at once. NO DDC required to do this. i just renewed and it is working perfectly.

•••
Hello All ,

Any dot tv , promo codes .

Thanks

•••
Hello All ,

Any dot tv , promo codes .

Thanks
No .tv codes have been found but you can try to use some of the %off or $ off codes from the last several pages.

That has worked sometimes.

•••
Awesome guys thanks for sharing.

Just used cjcded20m & 199BEE codes and worked like a charm.

Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
have any GoDaddy Auctions Membership coupon code for renewal

•••
Please share more .99-3 dollar codes. thank you

•••
Please share?
Read the posts!!!!
And sure there will be more posts as more codes come up.

•••
I'm done using them all. And i think those new codes were already posted before because im not getting any discount. I apologize. I'll just wait.

•••
I just used this old code and was amazed to get a £1.10 .com, I have been blocked by GD from getting anything for under £2.10 for ages so thers that are blocked for 99c or whatever try this one.

FB149INMR5

•••
CODER199 still working form UK this morning, thanks @iowadawg

•••
FB149CAMR5 Just worked for a $.99 +icann .com reg.

•••
FB149CAMR5 Just worked for a $.99 +icann .com reg.

Code works but when I go to check out GD will not accept any card I try to enter, IT'S GAME OVER, MAN.

Seems they won't let me use any more codes that give a sharp discount on handregs, ballbags.

•••
global code gtnicin57 - 0.99 just worked

tnx vdonline

•••
Are there 35%-40% code available ?

•••
WOW codes not allowed in this thread.

•••
None of the codes in the past 3 pages worked for me.

•••
@iowadawg What are WOW codes...not seen them before?

•••
WOW codes are affiliate codes.
Thus not allowed here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back