Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have .in Renewal Code?

•••
•••
KRISTY199
KRISTY295
Working on .com's in U.S. on 7-14-2014

•••
•••
I have just used cjc1comuk to transfer a name to GD and worked perfectly

•••
•••
RIOT295 - 1 new .com just $2.95

•••
•••
Here is how I use the link code:
The link code including the URL will look like this : http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=GOFBGAUK71
Paste the URL in your browser URL/address bar and insert the link code immediately after the isc= in the above example and hit enter on your keyboard. If someone posts here that the link code is Gtnisa19, then the URL in your browser address bar would look like this: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc= gtnitw19
That's how I am doing it..others may have another approach. Let us know how it works for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
Just used CJC199CA for $1.99 registration (International)

•••
•••
Found this code in an ad - can't post the link - gofhcca59
$1.99 .com's

•••
jeff295 still working for $2.95 .com....

•••
•••
Anything for renewals through after market?

•••
•••
.COM RENEWAL COUPON

acosks65

it's meant to give "$10 off, min $50".

To tell you the truth I guess it gave me something more than $10, but it worked in a quiet weird way:

I'll express myself in Euros, since it's the value I checked out with (living in EEUU). You can apply the current change Euro <->, that, according to Yahoo is 1€ = 1,36077 USD

So, as I was saying, I applied the coupon acosks65 and, for the first domain I wanted to renew I got a 0,27 € discount (wooooo :p )

Moreover, I got a message telling I had to reach about 37€ (that is 50 USD...) to get my discount.
So I did.
I added 3 more .com and tried to add a .net to see if the coupon was working with that too.
I discovered that:
- for the .net the coupon didn't work
- the .coms were discounted this way: (0.30€ the first and the second .com , 1.70 € the third and 2.99 € the fourth). So I got a € 5.30 (USD 7.21 < $10 !!) discount over a € 47.97 amount, that is 11,04 % .

Not that much, but better than nothing.

Bottom line:
Code acosks65 seems to work for .com only RENEWALS (it says $10 on $50; gave something less to me, but better than nothing ;) )

Hope this can help ;)

Tried this code while purchase a few expired auction domains and renewing several domains totaling over $100, this code as well as any other code I tried didn't work.

•••
KRISTY199
KRISTY295
Working on .com's in U.S. on 7-14-2014

Just used KRISTY199, worked great for one $1.99 dot com. Thanks!

•••
Did GD cancel all renewa coupons? I can't seem to find any.

•••
cjcbh199c worked in US (Reg/DDC/CC)

•••
•••
•••
It's .CO renewal season, anyone got a code?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back