Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.COM $0.99 GoDaddy SM99COM
.COM $1.99 GoDaddy gofbgauk20
.COM $2.17 GoDaddy cjcEB199s
.COM $2.95 GoDaddy gtnggrow01
.COM $2.95 GoDaddy linux295
.COM $4.95 GoDaddy 495COMS
.COM $4.95 GoDaddy MMANUTS
.COM $5.99 GoDaddy cjc599V
.COM $5.99 GoDaddy chat599
.COM $5.99 GoDaddy 599coms
.COM $5.99 GoDaddy 599scott
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy SPN3
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy GOT3
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy Game101
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy PROMO749
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy BTPS30
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy walk35
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy yup3
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy YES3
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy OK412
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy FAN3
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy BTPS412
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy PODFINDER30
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy WEASEL30
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy Dark30
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy Wallet30
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy MTECH330
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy goox3004at
.COM $7.49 GoDaddy slam30
.COM $7.94 GoDaddy gd3212dc
.COM $7.94 GoDaddy go47off5
.COM $7.94 GoDaddy gd3212cz
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy gda776
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy gda547
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy yrtd799l
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy HULU799
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc695t1
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy goaz006c
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc749dom
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy goaf2001aa
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy goaf2101ad
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc749b027
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc749fat
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc695tnw
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc749b009
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc749chp
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc799CCb1
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc695b2
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc695dom
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy EMFB2
.COM $7.99 GoDaddy cjc799chp
.COM $8.49 GoDaddy BACON3

Please report which code is working (especially for non US)
Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

This one just worked for me here in the US

CHRIS295 = 1 .com for $2.95

:)

Thanks. but not working for Indonesia

•••
gdbba776 use this for 3.19$ whois

Using it from last 6 months and still working like a charm

Also working fine for all premium tlds renewals at 30% off

•••
hello!
any news about .info renewal coupon working in EUROPE? or also on other country but not tested in europe..

thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

What kind of errors are you people getting?

Mines get accepted but fails when I try to pay... anyone?

same to me.. after contact godaddy support they say that if it happens is because the coupon is expired..

•••
gtnggrow01 is working for Vietnam

•••
coder295 --- $2.95 for 1 .com domain. enjoy.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

CJCRMN249M --- 1 . com for $2.49

•••
COM $7.99 GoDaddy EMFB2 worked for me from Canada

Danto

•••
30% off Renewals AND Free Privacy BB2086D60

•••
Originally Posted by mitok View Post
Total discrimination! Almost every $0.99 coupon is for U.S. and Canada only. That is almost the same as coupons were for white or black people only.

That why this BS domaining crap is for the rich folks.

Some where there is a kid in Congo who has this great idea but could not afford to reg a damn domain.
Even 99cent is too much money for his/her family to bear.

•••
Will ppl stop this "GoDaddy discriminates" crap? It's illogical and annoying.

•••
Originally Posted by mitok View Post
Total discrimination! Almost every $0.99 coupon is for U.S. and Canada only. That is almost the same as coupons were for white or black people only.

That why this BS domaining crap is for the rich folks.

Some where there is a kid in Congo who has this great idea but could not afford to reg a damn domain.
Even 99cent is too much money for his/her family to bear.

This has got to stop.

•••
New GoDaddy Coupon!

CJCRMN249M will get you 1 .com with GoDaddy for only $2.49!

Just used it so it's working in the US. I share my codes with everyone here at NamePros to thank all of you who post your codes. Keep up the good work! :great:

•••
Please keep this thread on topic

Blake

•••
CJCRMN35A - 35% OFF (Exclude Renewals)

Valid till 30th April 2013.

•••
Will ppl stop this "GoDaddy discriminates" crap? It's illogical and annoying.

It is discrimination and far from crap if your outside of the USA or Canada.. The internet is a global business and so is godaddy - so why are they discriminating against their own customers in other countries.. You pay 99c and I pay 4.95!

found 1 that worked in Thailand: 495COMS

Last edited:
•••
30% off Renewals AND Free Privacy BB2086D60

Worked great for me in the USA and so I think I am in love - truly grateful for your post ;)

•••
CJCRMN249M will get you 1 .com with GoDaddy for only $2.49!

Just used it so it's working in the US. I share my codes with everyone here at NamePros to thank all of you who post your codes. Keep up the good work! :great:

Thanks it works, I am in Romania, Europe.

•••
•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99per year! Ends 2013/05/14.

Code1: iap249m
Code2: cjc249m

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99per year!
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, CCAvenue or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Last edited:
•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99per year! Ends 2013/05/14.

Code1: iap249m
Code2: cjc249m
Neither worked.

•••
Get a new (or transfer) .com for only $2.49 USD.

cjcEB249m

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, CCAvenue or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Note: code may not work if you already used a similar discount.

•••
cjcEB249m
worked for me (yes us and cc)

•••
Most of the current codes come as a group and if you already used one of them, others won't work, for instance the "249M" group:

CJCRMN249M
CJCEB249M
IAP249M
CJC249M
(and probably more ..)

I used the CJCRMN249M mentioned two pages back and so i can't use the others anymore.
So keep this in mind if you should wonder why some codes don't work. Most probably you have already used one of the group.

•••
linux295

Worked for me on a $2.95 hand reg.

•••
Get a new (or transfer) .com for only $2.49 USD.

cjcEB249m

Note: code may not work if you already used a similar discount.

Worked well

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back