Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worked for me, thanks!

Hello all,
The new code.
Unfortunately, is only for the U.S. and Canada.
Discount and in other regions, but does not make the payment.

smcom199

SPECIAL OFFER: Get a .COM for just $0.99*
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 (USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on December 03, 2012 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first).

Best regards,
Niksl.

•••
Seems like Godaddy introduced credit card check in recent days. I no longer can pay for the order at promo price with my card (which is issued in Europe).
Why is there no promo like that in Europe? :(

•••
•••
•••
Used GOFE4004HA for a $3.95 com. Changed the country from the US to Australia to get it to work.

Anybody have any ideas of a cheap code for com.au registrations?

•••
$1.99 .com and free info extended .

promo code cjc199x.

•••
Just to confirm that smcom199 worked for me few minutes ago. Total of $1.17 for new .com

•••
•••
Which code is the best one for .net renewal at the moment?

•••
•••
Just to confirm that smcom199 worked for me few minutes ago. Total of $1.17 for new .com

But do you have American/Canadian credit card?

•••
But do you have American/Canadian credit card?

Unlike gofa1001sa, I was able to use smcom199 just by temporarily changing my country to United Kingdom.

•••
Just used the same code to purchase a .com for $1.17 in the UK, by changing my checkout details to USA and currency to Dollar!

Domain is in my account, but maybe it will be removed, or I will find they’ve debited the full sterling amount (which I doubt they can do legally)!

Last edited:
•••
Yeah .. worked for me!:wave:

•••
smcom199 - worked for me $1.17 total for new dot com

thanks!

•••
could not manage to get smcom199 work yesterday with any of my CC.. today it unexpectedly worked out of the box for one $1.17 .com, nothing changed on my part.. i'm in Thailand right now

conclusion: you never know which/when/why/if code would work for you on any particular date so try them all on occasion several times a week.. cause godaddy backend's a matrix..

btw is 295coms still working for anyone?

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95

Code : gtngmint01

Link : http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=gtngmint01&ci=8990

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Edit : Tested and working for Sri Lanka :)

•••
could not manage to get smcom199 work yesterday with any of my CC.. today it unexpectedly worked out of the box for one $1.17 .com, nothing changed on my part.. i'm in Thailand right now

conclusion: you never know which/when/why/if code would work for you on any particular date so try them all on occasion several times a week.. cause godaddy backend's a matrix..

btw is 295coms still working for anyone?

just used 295coms Thanks!

•••
I can confirm both smcom199 .com $1.17 & gtngmint01 .COM just $2.95 work in the UK. Like others say, sometimes you have to change currency around then it seems to work.

•••
https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=gtnges02

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
•••
gdbba547 $7.68 for .net renewal

•••
I've been looking, are there any .CO coupons?

Last edited:
•••
Hello all,
The new code.
Unfortunately, is only for the U.S. and Canada.
Discount and in other regions, but does not make the payment.

smcom199

SPECIAL OFFER: Get a .COM for just $0.99*
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 (USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on December 03, 2012 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first).

Best regards,
Niksl.
O.. M.. G.. !!!!

I can confirm this coupon code is working for domain TRANSFERS in my planet! REP++

•••
And don't forget smcom99 - its good for transfers as well.

Not sure if using one well block you from using the other.

otherwise smcom199 and smcom99 are great codes for cheap transfers right now to GD.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back