IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Anybody have a free godaddy privacy code or loophole for .com/.net/.org please

•••
Has anyone seen a RENEWAL code (besides downforce) for dot com lately? $10.48 is a little ridiculous.

•••
Has anyone seen a RENEWAL code (besides downforce) for dot com lately? $10.48 is a little ridiculous.

I just used POSTER412 ==>> total $7.66

(includes ICANN fee)

•••
why still no Christmas special promotions, such as $ 1 / domain? like black friday....

•••
•••
i always use gdbb776 or yhkw105a for cheaper .com regs

•••
Dunno but it always seems to give 15% no matter what so I'd assume 15%.

How much is the discount for the auction domains when you use this code?

•••
Any code for .biz cheapest renewnal?

•••
Just a Recap

Some old standards and a couple of new temps. Enjoy!

GDBB776 - $7.68 .net/.org/.biz renewals (also good for $3.99 Private Reg)
DOWNFORCE - Save 15% Off your order (great for ccTLD)
GDA1242A - Save 23% Off your order. (great for ccTLC)
BTPS412 7.48 .com
POSTER412 7.48 .com
WEASEL412 7.48 .com
CJCTLD749: $7.49 net/org/biz (probably new Regs only)
CWM2: $7.49 .com's
CWM7: $7.49 net/org/biz (probably new Regs only)

*plus icann fee where applicable

-Regards

•••
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a 15% - 30% off discount code for .COM renewals. I have checked online for a couple of hours but the best I could find is BTPS412 which makes my domains to 7.48 each down from 7.69. I plan to renew 101 domains and I hope a better discount than that exists.

Other codes that also do the same thing are:
OK412
WALLET412
POSTER412

•••
Honestly, I think that's the cheapest you'll find GD renewals.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a 15% - 30% off discount code for .COM renewals. I have checked online for a couple of hours but the best I could find is BTPS412 which makes my domains to 7.48 each down from 7.69. I plan to renew 101 domains and I hope a better discount than that exists.

Other codes that also do the same thing are:
OK412
WALLET412
POSTER412

•••
Welcome to NP!

Keep in mind discounts reduce the full retail prices. They do not reduce already discounted pricing. For such a large quantity of renewals you may want to contact GD Customer Support (480-505-8877) and inquire if they have any special discounts to offer you. Might be worth a try. Using only GD, I can't say what other registrars are offering. However, it may be to your benefit to check them as well, for greater savings.

Indeed the 412 series of codes all give the same discount, and seem to be the best GD is offering at this time, which give roughly 37% Off the Renewal price. Currently, the Renewal price for .com at GD is 11.99 plus icann, for a total 12.17 per name. With the codes the cost is 7.48 plus icann, for a total of 7.66 per name. Given the quantity of names you have the savings add up quickly. All the best.

-Regards

•••
Thanks for the replies. I only asked since I looked at years years price and I paid 7.29 back then. Thanks again.

•••
Found a new code for free private registration.
Free whois private registration available at godaddy.This feature usually costs money but today is yours for free

At the checkout click private registration and enter the code "CJCprivate" and voila. ENJOY!!!

•••
Some old standards and a couple of new temps. Enjoy!

GDA1242A - Save 23% Off your order. (great for ccTLC)

*plus icann fee where applicable

-Regards

I used that code to renew 2 .ins and it saved me a good amount. Definitely a nice one.Thanks!

•••
gdr1254a for $6.99 .info renewal. fiuhhh.. i needed that.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

also gdbbren8

•••
A new .99 cent .com registration code holiday99

We've got a holiday gift for you! Get your family, your business or your friends online this holiday season with a .99 cent .COM domain! Enter code Holiday99 at checkout or click http://no_url_shorteners/Holiday99 to get the details and your domain.

•••
Thanks for sharing!! :) Was hoping for one soon. Looks like standard rules & regs for this one too- CC only, 1 per Cust, etc. Details below. Enjoy!

Happy Holidays! Get a $0.99 .COM!

Register or transfer any available .COM domain for just $0.99!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one domain per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or on December 13, 2010 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, Alipay® or PayPal® to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year for .COM registrations.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

A new .99 cent .com registration code holiday99

-Regards

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back