Dynadot

GoDaddy Auctions upgrades

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inahaze76

Established Member
Impact
May have been asked before but I haven't been on here in quite a while, but has anyone had success selling domains on GoDaddy auctions with their auction upgrades? The biggest one is the almost $20 one to put it on the rotating auction homepage. If it's a good name, will it sell itself or does it still need the exposure that can be given by the upgrade? I just don't want to spend money on something that won't help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May have been asked before but I haven't been on here in quite a while, but has anyone had success selling domains on GoDaddy auctions with their auction upgrades? The biggest one is the almost $20 one to put it on the rotating auction homepage. If it's a good name, will it sell itself or does it still need the exposure that can be given by the upgrade? I just don't want to spend money on something that won't help.
It's a good question and not easy to find an answer to. I am planning to use Godaddy auctions to try and thin out my portfolio. After I've tried to get some sales, I'll get back with my experiences.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back