Dynadot

GoDaddy Auction

NameSilo
Watch

runtown

Established Member
Impact
Please I need your help. I want to know how I can make my domain name appear as most active on auction.goddy.com?

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could ask their customer service.

•••
Please I need your help. I want to know how I can make my domain name appear as most active on auction.goddy.com?

Thanks in advance
Unless your domain gets crazy bids, it does not appear in most active. That is what they mean by most active.

•••
Marketing is very important in any business. I don't know what your budget is but using Social media (on here, FB, Twitter etc), paid for links / ads on related websites could be used (e.g Namebio). Highlighting it on your own website which it's self has content to draw visitors in, and an email list would be a classic way of gaining eye balls, along with a landing page on the domain it's self, particularly if it has decent back link traffic.

Also I wonder if those with deep pockets actually put out Pay Per Click Adverts as well? Would only be worth it if the target price was large enough. Does anyone actually do this? I'd love to know. Thanks.

In short then, the amount of people who see it will directly increase it's chances of receiving bids. Best of luck with your sale.

•••
It's all about the name. Most active auctions are usually for decent names, for example I just checked, current most active names include wed .net , 7350 .com and suite101 .com

I don't think any amount of marketing can generate many bids for rubbish names. Decent names attract bids because multiple people want them. So, you have a chance if your name is good.

You can list it here (NP external domain sales)
https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

If NP members like the name, they are going to bid, myself included. Besides using NP external domain sale to generate interest, you can also advertise on domaining blogs like dsad. I like Easywebdomains suggestions too.

What's the name? If you don't mind sharing, you can create external domain sales thread then share the name. Hopefully bids will increase as more people know about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back